The Foundation’s mission is to help build an extraordinary community.
We accomplish this through collaborations that generate resources for transformational investments in lifelong learning, health and wellness, arts and culture and the environment.
- To steward a philanthropic spirit in the community;
- To pursue strategic grant-making that benefits the community’s citizens, employees and students, and that is consistent with the intent of our donors;
- To provide flexible and cost-effective ways for civic-minded individuals, families and companies to contribute to their community – now and in perpetuity;
- To be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us;
- To do all of this in a manner that brings people together and strengthens community bonds.